Hifix – Frank Harvey Hifi
Design Conscious .com has an ongoing relationship with Frank Harvey Hifi Excellence to maintain, market and develop the hifix.co.uk ecommerce website
Website URL: http://www.hifix.co.uk Client: Frank Harvey
Working closely with the Managing Director, Frank Harvey for many years has produced a tightly integrated website that has streamlined their mail order business. Because of the clever integration with the office systems we have been able to create an efficient order flow process that has cut their workload in half when compared to their previous methods.
The integration includes:
- replication of specific data to and from the web databases
- real time adjustments to database content
- real time updates of product photos and website imagery
This was project to over a year to develop and now is undergoing constant change and refinement.
- Comprehensive navigation or search by manufacturer
- Address auto fill – you only need to enter your postcode
- Credit Card processing is done in the shop and not online for safety
- Order by phone option
- The ability to tag the the product records to activate options on the website
- The ability to add all the descriptive information about a product into one record – then assign other records to it in a Parent->Child relationship (this is for instances of a product being available in more than one colour etc)
- Datafeeds for Froogle, Kelkoo, Pricerunner, Pricegrabber, Reevoo and other price comparison sites
The development for this site will continue and there are some interesting new features in the pipeline.